Club Cricket SA’s Six’n’Out feature turns wordy, complicated media releases into six straightforward points.
- World Sports Betting have succeeded Buildnat as the Cape Cobras’ title sponsor.
- A three-year contract has been signed.
- The Western Cape franchise will be known as the World Sports Betting Cape Cobras.
- National Marketing Manager for World Sports Betting Ryno Du Plessis, said: “Our assistance is needed in order to educate and train players about the unlawfulness and dangers of match-fixing.”
- Chairman of Western Cape Cricket Beresford Williams added: “WSB is not a company that associates themselves merely with the fully professional stars. No, they are a charitable sports betting company who want to see the game flourish at grassroots level, too.”
- The Cobras are the second South African franchise to be sponsored by a gambling outfit, after the Hollywoodbets Dolphins.