Fast bowler Migael Pretorius is one of six South Africans drafted for the 2021 edition of the Caribbean Premier League.
Pretorius has been signed by the Jamaica Tallawahs.
This won’t be his first stint in a global league. Pretorius played for the Deccan Gladiators in the Abu Dhabi T10.
The 26-year-old right-armer is currently with South Africa A in Zimbabwe.
South Africans in the CPL 2021
- Imran Tahir (Guyana Amazon Warriors)
- Chris Morris (Barbados Tridents)
- Rassie van der Dussen (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots)
- Anrich Nortje (St Kitts and Nevis Patriots)
- Faf du Plessis (St Lucia Zouks)
- Migael Pretorius (Jamaica Tallawahs)