Seamer Alfred Mothoa has left the Knights for the Warriors ahead of South Africa’s 2023-23 domestic season.
Mothoa is among several players leaving the Knights, who have been relegated to division two.
“It has been an incredible honour to represent the Knights for the past couple of years; some amazing people and most certainly friendships that will last a lifetime,” Mothoa wrote on social media.
“Thankful for the opportunities granted to me by the coaches and the franchise. I can now say that I know who I am and what I can do on the field.
“Thanks to all who have made my stay a good one. I look forward to the new challenges ahead in Port Elizabeth.”
The Warriors have also gained all-rounder Sean Whitehead from South Western Districts – and others.
MORE SA domestic cricket news
- 2023-24 domestic season: LATEST player transfers
- 2023-24 domestic season: TEAM-BY-TEAM arrivals and exits
- Zubayr Hamza exits Western Province for Lions
- Tshepo Moreki leaves Western Province for Lions
- Matthew Kleinveldt moves to Titans from Knights
- Sean Whitehead exits SWD for Warriors
- Keegan Petersen returns to Boland from Dolphins
- Pite van Biljon departs Knights, joins Tuskers
- Raynard van Tonder moves from Knights to North West
- Mbulelo Budaza joins Tuskers from Knights
- Boland contract Janneman Malan after CSA snub
- Dolphins contract Andile Phehlukwayo after CSA snub
- Wihan Lubbe joins North West from Warriors
- Patrick Kruger joins Warriors from Knights