Boland have contracted wicketkeeper-batsman Hlomla Hanabe ahead of South Africa’s 2022-23 domestic season.
Hanabe played several T20 and first-class fixtures for Boland during the 2021-22 season, after progressing through the Boland Under-13, Boland Under-15 and Boland Colts ranks.
? Get Club Cricket SA news on Whatsapp – club cricket news straight to your phone. User comments disabled, so no spam – just relevant news.
He joins a Boland squad that have also gained former Proteas batsman Farhaan Behardien, whose arrival was confirmed last month.
They have also recruited all-rounder Bamanye Xenxe and seamer Khwezi Gumede. Xenxe and Gumede have left Mpumalanga and Easterns, respectively.
More latest SA cricket news
- UPDATED: SA domestic player transfers
- WP contract Ethan Cunningham
- Kieran Kenny leaves WP
- Matthew Christensen moves To SWD
- Dane Paterson rejoins WP
- Titans contract Donovan Ferreira
- Knights sign Jason Raubenheimer
- North West contract Khanya Contani
- Ziyaad Abrahams moves to Warriors
- KZN Inland sign Malcolm Nofal
- Dilivio Ridgaard moves to KZN Inland
- Thula Ngcobo joins Mpumalanga
- Ruan Haasbroek exits Lions
- Jurie Snyman joins Mpumalanga
- Lizo Makosi leaves Warriors
- Dolphins contract Andile Simela
- Tshepo Ntuli joins Northern Cape
- Boland sign Farhaan Behardien
- Kelly Smuts goes to Northern Cape
- Jordan Hermann leaves Titans
- Khwezi Gumede exits Easterns
- Cameron Delport joins Lions
- Warriors sign Beyers Swanepoel
- Jonathan Vandiar leaves Heat
- Gihahn Cloete returns to Knights
- Eddie Moore leaves Warriors
- Jon-Jon Smuts leaves Warriors
- Josh Chippendale joins Warriors