South Africa A moved to a second-innings lead of 274 on day two of this week’s series decider against West Indies A at the Mangaung Oval in Bloemfontein.
South Africa A’s first innings totalled 274 all out before limiting West Indies A to 126 all out. Seamer Dane Paterson took four wickets.
SA’s second innings has since moved to 104 for three.
West Indies A won the series opener at Willowmoore Park in Benoni.
South Africa A won the second match of the series at Buffalo Park in East London.
MORE latest SA cricket news
- Nandre Burger on Proteas inclusion: Being rewarded is a privilege and honour
- Mihlali Mpongwana on selection for Proteas: I didn’t think it would come this soon
- Neil Brand emerges as candidate to captain Proteas in New Zealand
- Proteas name Test, ODI, T20I squads for India series – multiple recalls and new caps
- 5 talking points after South Africa A squad announcement