The Hoeri Kwaggo Bulls have retained five players for the 2023 edition of the Cape Premier League.
Wynberg Cricket Club’s Devon Brown and Primrose Cricket Club’s Justin Pringle are among the players retained by the Bulls.
Who have Hoeri Kwaggo Bulls retained?
- Alex Draai
- Reeve Cyster
- Devon Brown
- Justin Pringle
- Josh Schippers
The Bulls have also acquired seamer Bailey Aarons from the Cape Vikings.
The 2023 CPL is scheduled to start in late September – and will be preceded by this week’s player auction.
The Devil’s Peak Dragons are the reigning champions and the most successful team in the CPL’s brief history with two titles.
The Vikings won the inaugural CPL in 2019. They beat the Bulls in the final.
MORE latest CPL news
- Follow LIVE: Women’s and men’s CPL player auctions – each and every purchase
- Full list of 250-plus players registered for Friday’s CPL auction
- Peninsula Patriots retain Kuda Samuderu and 5 others for 2023 CPL
- Ridaa Isaacs exits Hoeri Kwaggo Bulls for 2 million to District Sixers
- Brad Petersen moves from Peninsula Patriots to Cape Vikings for 1 million
- Cape Vikings retain Jaco Castle, Morne Pentz and 4 others for 2023 CPL
- Luke Stevens moves from Atlantic Pirates to West Coast Outlaws for 1 million
- Qaasim Salie leaves Peninsula Patriots for Devil’s Peak Dragons for 1 million
- Peninsula Patriots name Robin van Harte new head coach
- Peninsula Patriots and West Coast Outlaws trade Philip Kleynhans and Leon le Roux
- Ruben Senekal joins Bo-Kaap Phantoms from West Coast Outlaws for 1.5 million
- District Sixers name 6 players retained for 2023 CPL
- Malcolm Cloete moves from Cape Vikings to Peninsula Patriots for 325,0000
- Western Province all-rounder Jordan Woolf joins Atlantic Pirates for 1.8 million
- SWD all-rounder Mark Andrianatos exits Cape Vikings for West Coast Outlaws
- Devil’s Peak Dragons become most successful team in history of CPL