Batsman Keegan Petersen has left the Dolphins for Boland ahead of the 2023-24 domestic season in South Africa.
Petersen previously played for Boland before leaving for the Knights and later Dolphins.
“We had a fabulous relationship with Keegan at the Dolphins, but he wanted to move closer to the family in Paarl and we understood that,” Dolphins chief executive officer Heinrich Strydom told Rapport.
Boland CEO James Fortuin added: “We’re happy to welcome back a player who left us for the Knights in 2016.
“After that Keegan was off to the Dolphins and now it’s back to us, so this is full circle. Let’s hope it’s where he stays to finish his career.”
MORE Dolphins cricket news and other
- 2023-24 domestic season: LATEST player transfers
- 2023-24 domestic season: TEAM-BY-TEAM arrivals and exits
- Zubayr Hamza exits Western Province for Lions
- Tshepo Moreki leaves Western Province for Lions
- Matthew Kleinveldt moves to Titans from Knights
- Sean Whitehead exits SWD for Warriors
- Pite van Biljon departs Knights, joins Tuskers
- Raynard van Tonder moves from Knights to North West
- Mbulelo Budaza joins Tuskers from Knights
- Boland contract Janneman Malan after CSA snub
- Dolphins contract Andile Phehlukwayo after CSA snub
- Wihan Lubbe joins North West from Warriors
- Alfred Mothoa joins Warriors from Knights
- Patrick Kruger joins Warriors from Knights