All-rounder Kieran Kenny has returned to Mpumalanga from Western Province for South Africa’s 2022-23 domestic season.
Kenny represented Western Province at junior level before joining Mpumalanga last year.
He then returned to Western Province and debuted in first-class cricket during the 2021-22 season.
“Kieran returns from Western Province as he was contracted in the 2020-21 season at Mpumalanga,” read a brief statement from Mpumalanga.
“Kieran represented WP at first-class level in the past season. Kieran is an opening bowler.”
? Get Club Cricket SA news on Whatsapp – club cricket news straight to your phone. User comments disabled, so no spam – just relevant news.
Mpumalanga have also gained spinner Lizo Makosi, all-rounder Jurie Snyman and seamer Thula Ncgcobo. Makosi, Snyman and Ncgcobo have joined from the Warriors, Easterns and KwaZulu-Natal Inland, respectively.
Mpumalanga, however, lost all-rounder Bamanye Xenxe to Boland.
More latest SA cricket news
- UPDATED: SA domestic player transfers
- WP contract Ethan Cunningham
- Matthew Christensen moves To SWD
- Dane Paterson rejoins WP
- Boland contract Hlomla Hanabe
- Titans contract Donovan Ferreira
- Knights sign Jason Raubenheimer
- North West contract Khanya Contani
- Ziyaad Abrahams moves to Warriors
- KZN Inland sign Malcolm Nofal
- Dilivio Ridgaard moves to KZN Inland
- Thula Ngcobo joins Mpumalanga
- Ruan Haasbroek exits Lions
- Jurie Snyman joins Mpumalanga
- Lizo Makosi leaves Warriors
- Dolphins contract Andile Simela
- Tshepo Ntuli joins Northern Cape
- Boland sign Farhaan Behardien
- Kelly Smuts goes to Northern Cape
- Jordan Hermann leaves Titans
- Khwezi Gumede exits Easterns
- Cameron Delport joins Lions
- Warriors sign Beyers Swanepoel
- Jonathan Vandiar leaves Heat
- Gihahn Cloete returns to Knights
- Eddie Moore leaves Warriors
- Jon-Jon Smuts leaves Warriors
- Josh Chippendale joins Warriors