Former Wellington, New Zealand, batsman Malcolm Nofal has joined KwaZulu-Natal Inland for South Africa’s 2022-23 domestic season.
Nofal played first-class cricket for Gauteng before relocating to New Zealand. There, he forged a successful career from 2015 to 2020.
He was key to Wellington’s 2018 Ford Trophy-winning campaign and played in the Super Smash – New Zealand’s premier T20 tournament.
🔔 Get Club Cricket SA news on Whatsapp – club cricket news straight to your phone. User comments disabled, so no spam – just relevant news.
Nofal returned to South Africa and played for Limpopo during the 2021-22 season.
Limpopo don’t have first-class status. A move to KwaZulu-Natal will afford Nofal the opportunity to play first-class cricket for the first time since 2019.
More latest SA cricket news
- UPDATED: SA domestic player transfers
- WP contract Ethan Cunningham
- Kieran Kenny leaves WP
- Matthew Christensen moves To SWD
- Dane Paterson rejoins WP
- Boland contract Hlomla Hanabe
- Titans contract Donovan Ferreira
- Knights sign Jason Raubenheimer
- North West contract Khanya Contani
- Ziyaad Abrahams moves to Warriors
- Dilivio Ridgaard moves to KZN Inland
- Thula Ngcobo joins Mpumalanga
- Ruan Haasbroek exits Lions
- Jurie Snyman joins Mpumalanga
- Lizo Makosi leaves Warriors
- Dolphins contract Andile Simela
- Tshepo Ntuli joins Northern Cape
- Boland sign Farhaan Behardien
- Kelly Smuts goes to Northern Cape
- Jordan Hermann leaves Titans
- Khwezi Gumede exits Easterns
- Cameron Delport joins Lions
- Warriors sign Beyers Swanepoel
- Jonathan Vandiar leaves Heat
- Gihahn Cloete returns to Knights
- Eddie Moore leaves Warriors
- Jon-Jon Smuts leaves Warriors
- Josh Chippendale joins Warriors