South Africa Under-19 batsman Ethan Cunningham has been contracted by Western Province ahead of South Africa’s 2022-23 domestic season.
Cunningham’s contract was confirmed last month. On Tuesday, Western Province publicised the list of contracted players, which also includes former Warriors batsman Eddie Moore and Proteas fast bowler Dane Paterson.
“Ethan is a young, up-and-coming all-rounder. He played in the Under-19 World Cup for South Africa earlier this year,” said Western Province head coach Salieg Nackerdien.
“He’s a homegrown talent from the Cape and we want to see that he grows his game and becomes an asset for Western Province in the future.”
? Get Club Cricket SA news on Whatsapp – club cricket news straight to your phone. User comments disabled, so no spam – just relevant news.
More latest SA cricket news
- WP selector: No club cricketer deserves salary
- WP selector: Ruben Senekal, Zac Elkin in the mix
- Eddie Moore thanks WP ‘for restoring faith’
- SWD appoint Piet Botha head coach
- SWD don’t contract Leus du Plooy this time
- Josh Chippendale: Warriors move wasn’t difficult
- Adrian Birrell out, Boland need new head coach
- Kieran Kenny leaves Western Province
- Matthew Christensen moves To SWD
- Boland contract Hlomla Hanabe
- Ziyaad Abrahams moves to Warriors
- Boland sign Farhaan Behardien