KwaZulu-Natal Inland head coach Michael Smith has resigned.
They finished division two of the 2021-22 4-Day Domestic Series in third position – and are in contention for promotion to division one next year.
Smith succeeds Duminy at Lions
Smith has left the Tuskers to reportedly become the Lions’ batting coach.
He will succeed former Lions batting coach JP Duminy, who has become head coach of Boland.
Smith has also worked with Islamabad United in the Pakistan Super League.
New signings for Tuskers
Meanwhile, batsman Malcolm Nofal has joined KwaZulu-Natal from Limpopo.
The Tuskers have also gained fast bowler Stefan Tait from the Warriors and batsman Dilivio Ridgaard from the Knights.
Batsman Cameron Delport has left the Tuskers for the Lions.
More SA cricket news
- 2022-23 domestic season player transfers
- Gurswhin Rabie remains South Western Districts assistant coach
- Faiek Davids out as Western Province confirm coaching staff
- Ryan Bailey to work alongside new head coach JP Duminy at Boland
- WP high performance contracts for Gavin Kaplan, Junaid Dawood
- Eddie Moore thanks WP ‘for restoring faith in my journey’