Western Province Women are hiring a strength and conditioning coach for the 2023-24 domestic season in South Africa.
The contracted role is for August 2023 to April 2024.
“The Western Province Cricket Association subscribes to the principles of the employment equity act and hereby invites an ambitious coach to apply for this vacancy,” read a statement from the WPCA.
“The successful candidate will perform the duties as the strength and conditioning coach of the Western Province Women’s team. The role reports to directly to Clinton Du Preez – WPCA cricket services manager.”
Several required key competencies are listed in the job advert for the role of Western Province Women strength and conditioning coach, including:
• “Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities;
• “excellent interpersonal skills;
• “high aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving;
• “cognitive flexibility; and
• “high emotional intelligence.”