Batsman Zubayr Hamza hit a century on day three of this week’s series decider against West Indies A at the Mangaung Oval in Bloemfontein.
This is the 16th century of Hamza’s first-class career.
South Africa A followed 274 all out in the first innings with 272 for five declared in the second.
West Indies A, who were limited to 126 all out in the first innings, moved to 47 for one in the second.
West Indies A won the series opener at Willowmoore Park in Benoni.
South Africa A won the second match of the series at Buffalo Park in East London.
MORE latest SA cricket news
- Nandre Burger on Proteas inclusion: Being rewarded is a privilege and honour
- Mihlali Mpongwana on selection for Proteas: I didn’t think it would come this soon
- Neil Brand emerges as candidate to captain Proteas in New Zealand
- Proteas name Test, ODI, T20I squads for India series – multiple recalls and new caps
- 5 talking points after South Africa A squad announcement